Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Want to lose weight? How about a toilet paper diet?

So it's no secret that super models do whatever it takes to stay thin, but this has got to be one of the most ODD ways to assist in staying deathly skinny. They eat tissue. Yeah. TP! Hmmmm, I want to get thin what to do, what to do? I know! I'll buy a twenty-four pack of toilet paper at the quicky mart instead of four pack and I'll CONSUME what I don't "use".

It's bad enough that some of these models go through the binge and purge process, but eating tissue?? It doesn't provide any nutrition, but it certainly helps them feel full. There is no way this can be good for you! Oh, and how about, YUCK?!! Wasn't there an episode of "Taboo" recently where a girl at tissue? Well she wasn't a super model LOL.

Oh yeah, another anorexic skinny super model trick on "staying full" is dipping cotton balls in orange juice and eating them. Now THAT sounds enticing!

1 comment: