Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Do you think I'm going to convert to a Packers and Brewers fan now?

Well here I am living in Wisconsin (although nestled up next to my home state of MN lol), and I'm faced with a few questions! First let's get a few things straight:

NFL:
Do I like the Vikings? Yes, although you might call me a fair weather fan, but I do support the team.
Are they my favorite team? Well....no. I lived in Colorado for couple years and I am Broncos fan first.

MLB:
Do I like the Twins? Yes, and it's almost impossible to have as bad of a season this year as they did the last! The new Target Stadium is awesome no matter how you look at things though. Again, having spent time in Colorado I did become a Rockies fan, but this year I'm hoping the Twins really go somewhere.


Now....Will I become a Packers and Brewers fan and blend in with my neighbors here in Southwest Wisconsin? That's a question only time will tell my friends. Let's start with the Brewers and go from there...




No comments:

Post a Comment