Friday, January 24, 2014

Marlboro Marijuana Cigarettes?



Well, here we go! It was only a matter of time right?

Actually...don't get too excited. There have been multiple websites with pictures and stories of Marlboro getting set to sell Marlboro "M" marijuana cigarettes at weed dispensaries in the United States. The product and stories, however, are fake. Philip Morris also hasn't said much about future products containing weed.

Besides, unless you have a medicinal marijuana card, or live in Colorado or Washington state, they would be illegal anyway.

Get the real story on what Phillip Morris has said regarding marijuana cigarettes here:
CBS News

2 comments:

  1. Are you paying more than $5 per pack of cigarettes? I'm buying all my cigs over at Duty Free Depot and I save over 70% from cigs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enthusiastic words written in this blog helped me to enhance my skills as well as helped me to know how I can help myself on my own. I am really glad to come at this platform. Camel Silver Cigarettes Online

    ReplyDelete