Monday, January 13, 2014

Elf Ear Modification, Yep

First of all, I'm a guy that has ZERO tattoos, piercings, or any kind of body modification. That being said, if it suits you then go for it! Pointy ears? Why the hell not?! A woman obsessed with The Lord Of The Rings had her ears reshaped so she would resemble an elf. Melynda Moon paid around $400 to have her ears cut and stitched back together in a pointed shape in a procedure that took just two hours. "I have always been very close to nature. Pointed ears are the most adorable thing, and I find the elven attire is so elegant," Ms Moon, from Ontario in Canada, said. "When I found out I could have my ears pointed I have never been so sure of something in my entire life."
What's worse, pointed ears or gauged ears? I may have to go with gauged ones.

More: Metro UK

No comments:

Post a Comment