Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Seven-Foot Tall KFC Bucket!

What would YOU do if you came home to find a 7-foot tall Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket in your driveway? Check to see if it contains chicken legs of unusual size? Sorry, the reporter in front of the bucket doesn't come with.

Aleena Headrick of Waynesboro, Georgia spotted a strange sight in front of her home recently. Headrick told WAGT NBC 26 News, "I was driving by, I saw this giant Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket in my yard, and I thought for sure that I was hallucinating. So I called my teenagers who were at home and checked to, had them go outside." Headrick was not seeing things. There was in fact a huge 7-foot Kentucky Fried Chicken bucket in front of her house, and the family had no clue who it belonged to nor where it came from. The closest KFC is 5.5 miles away. The distinctive sign has already become a landmark in the area and people have stopped to take pictures with the beastly bucket. Headrick's landlord and owner of the home, Freddie Taylor. Taylor collects signs like this one and he thinks the bucket is an antique piece. He said, "That bucket right there, if you notice it, it don't say KFC. It says Kentucky Fried Chicken. That bucket's probably forty years old."

More: Yahoo News

No comments:

Post a Comment