Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Guy Caught In Snowstorm Seeks Help From Craigslist For Taco Bell


In a recent snowstorm, a Baltimore area man had a few drinks at home, and suddenly had the major munchies for some Taco Bell. Well, he wasn't going to drive drunk, and as stated in his Craigslist plea for help, his crappy hybrid wouldn't make it to the restaurant anyway. So, naturally, he turns to the Craigslist world for help by posting this...

Guys it's snowing like a bitch outside, I've had a few drinks too many, and my sh*tty little hybrid douchemobile can't possibly make it to the neighborhood Taco Bell in this weather. I need someone with a 4 wheel drive vehicle to come pick my drunk ass up, take me to the Taco Bell drive-thru, and drive me back home. Then we can hang out and play video games if you're not a rapist. This is maybe 2 miles round trip. I'll pay in tacos. or chalupas. whatever. Seriously my desire for tacos right now is totally unmanageable, so I'd probably even buy you a 7 layer burrito if you asked nicely.

The story quickly went viral and the guy who posted the ad even visited the website Reddit and hit the front page to say he eventually sobered up, and ordered a nacho loco taco, a crunchy taco, a soft taco, a chalupa, and some cinnabon bites lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment