Monday, May 6, 2013

Do YOU look like a celebrity? You could be making a LOT of money.



You know, I've been told I look like a few different rockers, depending on how long my hair is and my facial hair configuration LOL. Dave Grohl of the Foo Fighters, and Chris Navarro of Janes Addiction. Yeah, my website pic doesn't really look like either one!

This chick? Yeah, that's not Britney Spears! 

Michaela Weeks, a Britney Spears look-alike living in Ilkeston, U.K., rakes in around $500,000 per year as a professional Britney impersonator, The Sun reports.

The 24 year old, who has impersonated the pop singer for the past eight years in appearances around the world, owns two houses, designer clothes and sports cars, according to The Sun.
"If I ever get to meet (Britney), I want to thank her for giving me this life," Weeks told The Sun.
Weeks makes musical appearances with "live vocals" and "replica dance routines," according to her website, which says she is available to perform at weddings, birthday parties, corporate events and other types of events.

More at Huffington Post

No comments:

Post a Comment